Extreme behaviors are always destructive
What is passive or submissive behaviour?
- It is a timid behaviour operating from a mind-set of ‘I lose, you win’. Its basic cause is the constant thought ‘What will people say?’
- You cannot say ‘No’ when you really want to say ‘No’ and cannot say ‘Yes’ when you do want to say ‘Yes’.Behind it is your d-e-e-e-e-e-ply seated desire to be called ‘a good person’ at all times by everyone everywhere.
- You don’t express your feelings to the offending person at the right time then and there.
- It’s because you carry an erroneous belief that ‘They should themselves understand my feelings without me saying anything’.
- You go out of the way so that they don’t call you ‘selfish’ or ‘a bad person’.
- So you suppress your own desires to sacrifice for others.
- Saying ‘No’ causes a big guilt within you.
- To avoid this bad feeling you want to please others and never antagonize them.
- You feel like a puppet whose strings are being pulled by other people.
- Very soonyou feel that you are being pushed around, people don’t respect you really and your opinions really don’t matter.
- You feel that others manipulate you easily and just take you for granted.
- You start feeling more and more suppressed, compressed and oppressed.
- As a result, you often feel depressed for no obvious cause.
- Your self-esteem goes down; you feel low and a loser.
- Slowly you accumulate a lot of suppressed anger and bitterness within you.
- You become like a pressure cooker filled with water and kept on the burning gas.
- From outside it looks very peaceful, but inside it is filled up with lot of steam………
What is aggressive behaviour?
- Now the mind-set is ‘I have been suffering so much because of people like you; I must show you who I am today. Now ‘I win and you lose’…Enough is enough now.’
- So after some time your inner pressure cooker gives off huge steam suddenly on the nearest person’s face.
- You go to the other extreme and release your pent-up anger and frustrations.
- You just cannot control your anger and use foul words which hurt others and damage your relationships.
- Later you feel sorry for your wrong behaviour.
- You become more submissive to atone for your stupidity.
- But after some time, the same explosion occurs once again.
- Both submissive and aggressive behaviours are extreme behaviours.
- Both are very dysfunctional and destructive finally to every one’s peace of mind.
- Like a pendulum’s oscillation this game of passive-aggressive behaviour slowly becomes more frequent.
- It damages those very relationships which you wanted to preserve in the first place. Finally, there is only bitterness and frustration all around.
- You still feel like a puppet whose strings are being pulled by other people.
Remember, short-term gain, life-long pain!
- Your self-esteem still goes down; you feel still low and lousy most often………
What is assertive behaviour?
- If the extreme A is aggressive, the extreme C is passive or submissive, then the middle point B is balanced or assertive behaviour.
- It is being firm as well courteous without any anger.
- The basic mind-set is win-win attitude, ie. ‘I win, you win’.
- It is a consistent middle-of-the–path behaviour where you express your feelings to the right person at the right time in the right tone.
- You say ‘Yes’ only when you want to say so.
- Otherwise, politely but firmly you say ‘No’.
- It’s better to face a little friction for 5 minutes rather than create disharmony all around afterwards.
- Remember, short-term pain, life-long gain!
- You don’t beat about the bush and don’t expect that ‘They should understand my feelings without me saying anything’.
- On the contrary, you openly express your thoughts in the right tone to the right person at the right time – without feeling guilty about it.
- You stop feeling like a puppet. Now you pull your own strings………
I understand now what you are saying. But I feel I need personalized guidance to save me a lot of time and energy. Otherwise, will it not be a hit and trial method?
- Yes, you are right.
- At times you do need a proper guidance to save yourself unnecessary trouble.
- It’s like taking professional help from your doctor, lawyer, architect or chartered accountant.
- It’s like calling upon an IT professional to design your life’s personal website.
In such a case you can call Dr. Arora………
OK. I have understood clearly the whole thing. Now Are there any mind power solutions for my problems by post?
- Sorry. We are sure you understand by now that there can be no mind power postal solution for your complex problems.
- Only a totally customized and personalized package of various mind power techniques taught to you personally by Dr. Arora can remove your various difficulties………
Can I get rid of my problems totally in your Online Course?
- Yes, surely very much. If you cannot come to Pune personally, then you can take your training online through Skype.
- The results of our online mind power training through Skype are the same as your personal mind power training in Pune. All the results depend on you and your own practice of the various mind power skills that Dr. Arora will be teaching you………
I heard that you also give free life-membership?
- Sure. After doing our Basic Course in Pune you get a life-membership for our Basic Group Course without any extra charges.
- To upgrade your mind power skills, you are welcome to repeat the whole or the partial Basic Group Course of Dr. Arora’s 7 MIND SECRETSany number of times any time in your life in the future………
How to solve my personal problems then?
- There are only 2 steps in solving your personal problems:
You have already taken the first and the mostimportant step. That was to take initiative and find out on the net how to go about solving your problems.
- This most crucial step has already taken you on the right path. By taking this step you have already solved 49% of your problems. Yes, you read correctly…49%!!!
- It’s because finally YOU decided that “I have to take charge of my life. That it’s high time I did something constructive to solve my personal problems. It’s my life after all. For this I am willing to take a professional help”………
What is the remaining 51% step now?
- Pleasecall us at +919371019517or +919890930815 for your personal appointment with us.
- Please note that because of the availability of very limited seats in our training course only a few appointments are given in a day.
- Please note that we are here to help you to solve your problems from their roots. For this we have to give you total personal attention in our counselling and training.
- Therefore, for the sake of maintaining our very high-quality standards, Dr. Arora takes up very limited participants in our group training sessions.
- Dr. Arora, a medical doctor, is a self-realized soul and does not give any medicines or do any surgery.
- In the last 4 decades he has already helped thousands of people like you of both sexes and all ageswith various personal problems from all walks of life.
- He will help you too to solve your problems totally.
- He will personally guide you to realize your life’s big dreams through his customized and tailor-made mind power counselling and training for you………
Please CALL US TODAY on +91 9371019517 or +91 9890930815.