They happen to all people
- This is nothing abnormal. It happens to most people quite often.
- The reason why you are feeling bad about this is because you are more sensitive as compared to most other people.
- Depending upon their sensitivity and emotional reactions to situations human beings in any population are of basically 5 types:
- E: Extremely insensitive: 2% people
- D: Less than moderate - Quite insensitive: 15% people
- C: Moderately sensitive: 66% people
- B: More than moderate - Quite sensitive: 15% people
- A: Extremely sensitive: 2% people
. E . D . C . B . A .
2% 15% 66% 15% 2%
- They are grossly insensitive about their own as well as other people’s feelings.
- They are used to suppressing and denying their own heartfelt soft and tender feelings.
- They are like the cold-hearted Alexander, Genghis Khan, Hitler, dictators, serial murderers, rapists, etc………
- They are not so stone hearted. But their sensitivity is less than the average human being’s sensitivity.
- They are quite selfish and can manipulate people or hurt them easily for their own narrow gains.
- With their own twisted logic, they justify their actions to themselves and others without feeling any remorse.
- Pimps of prostitutes, exploiters of child labour, gangsters, dons, habitual wife-beaters, paedophiles, etc. fall in this category………
- They are the normal average ‘common man’. They are moderately sensitive to their own and others’ soft feelings.
- They feel love, compassion and gratitude to a good extent. They often go out of their way to help others.
- They love, fight, argue, win and lose like most other average human beings. Yet they can easily suppress and deny inconvenient truths.
- A typical example will be of a middle class ambitious professional who is totally insensitive to the sea of human degradation and misery all around him in a metro like Mumbai.
- He is also insensitive to his wife’s needs for his time and attention.
- His only focus is more and more career progress………
- They are more than average sensitive to human feelings.
- They are quite aware of their own feelings and also feel for others’ happiness.
- They very often go out of the way for uplifting the lives of other human beings.
- Best examples are the social and ecology activists, motivational trainers, spiritual organizations, etc………
- They are very rare. They are highly sensitive to the soft human emotions.
- They understand others’ suffering very empathically.Even small fluctuations get noticed by them.
- Most often they are into meditation, yoga and other spiritual practices.
- They easily gravitate towards social and ecology work.
- You feel confused because you are more sensitive, that’s all. Alternatively, you also feel moody and confused if you have been leading ahighly stressful life.
- You need to manage your stress and tensions more effectively. Your disturbance will settle down by itself very soon………
Is there some problem with my mind or is it something else?
- There is nothing especially wrong with your mind as such. Human mind itself is a confused instrument!
- Human M.I.N.D. has 4 definite characteristics:
M – Monkey thoughts
- Monkeys keep on jumping from this tree to that tree. They just cannot sit still for some period. They just cannot remain peaceful.
- Same way your mind is a crowd of monkeys. These monkeys cannot remain stationary on any one thought. They keep on jumping from thoughts to thoughts. What do you feel? Do you agree?
- These monkeys are always quarrelling with each other. That’s the reason why most of the thoughts are contradictory to other thoughts.
- For example, your one mind wants to go to your friend’s birthday party.
- But another mind tells you that the next day you have your exams and you must not waste any time.
- So you are divided because your mind is a house divided.
- Your one mind wants to reduce weight and commits to get up early morning every day for the walking and yoga.
- But when the time comes to get up early another mind within you wants to sleep for just another half hour.
- Again, the same contradiction!
- Just be sensitive enough to watch closely. You’ll find that there is a huge amount of inner conflict taking place within your mind at any given time because of such mutually antagonistic thoughts.
- Such inner conflicts suck your energy right since morning every day.
- This makes you feel foul and cranky. Then you can be upset easily by anybody on very petty issues.
- The tragedy starts unfolding when you start finding scapegoats for your own mind’s energy-sucking games. You start finding faults with other human beings. You blame them for your mind’s troubles.
- But the same game is played by other people too. You find fault with them; in return they find fault with you.
- A football game starts – you kick…they kick…you kick…they kick… and the silly game of arguments and counter-arguments goes on day everyday.
- Do you see the reality? No one is actually troubling anybody.
- It’s your mind which is playing this dirty game of bitterness and self-destructionbecause like monkeys it just cannot remain peaceful………
I – Incomplete, Insecure, Inadequate and Inferior
- In the same instant your mind can either see the top or the bottom. Same way it can see the left but not the right.
- If it sees the right then it loses the view of the left.
- If it sees you going from point A to point B, then it cannot see you coming towards point B from point A in the same moment.
- Thus, your mind inherently cannot see the whole reality at any given time. So it always feels incomplete and hence insecure. This further leads to feeling of inadequacy and inferiority with in you.
- It’s like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle. This insecurity and incompleteness is a part and parcel of your life in every moment.
- The instrument of mind itself is designed by the Creator like this.
- But you blame other people or some circumstances for your anguish. You feel that they are making you feel insecure or inferior.
- Then you expect that other people will provide you that security and completeness. However, they too are equally insecure and incomplete.
- They are expecting the same thing from you! It’s like a beggar begging from another beggar!
- As long as you fulfil eachother’s expectations to some degree at least, your relationships remain very loving and friendly.
- But for most of the deep expectations both the parties feel cheated and let down.
- You cannot fulfil their expectations and they fail to come up to your expectations.
- These unfulfilled expectations then lead to frustrations and inter-personal conflicts.
- Like a father keeps on expecting that his bright son should get 90% marks in science.
- But the son’s mind has dreams of his own. He is more interested in music. Result is the inevitable conflict.
- Similarly, the growing up teenage daughter wants to go to parties now.
- But the parents are worried about any misadventure. Plus, they have to consider ‘What will people say?’
- There are going to be huge clashes now for the coming decade.
- Such silly games are happening all over the world. The problem is not the people but the human mind itself!………
N – Never fulfilled
- Human mind can never feel fulfilled. It is its inherent manufacturing defect.
- It will always focus more on ‘glass is half-empty’ or what is missing or what is wrong or what is not being given.
- It just cannot feel contented with its countless blessings and beautiful things already present.
- As a result, you feel that your hardships in meeting others’ demands with ever-rising worries are not being appreciated by other people.
- Exactly the same feeling they are having for you!
- Nothing has changed really because the human mind’s focus on the negative has not changed………
D – Divided, Doubtful
- Your mind oscillates between various extremes.
- Whatever it does it questions its own self after some time. Hence it is always dividedbetween this and that, to be or not to be.
- It just does not trust itself. Therefore, it does not trust others too.
- This is not bad by itself. In fact, in life it is good to be cautious. But it is bad to be overcautious.
- This divided nature of human mind causes you to feel confused and moody.
- So you can see where the problem lies. It’s not you dear, it’s the human mind………
- It lies in meditation. In our personal experience of training and counselling thousands of people one fact emerges very, very clearly.
- And this is that there are so many techniques of dealing with your peculiar problem, but meditation is the master key which will surely change the quality of your life.
- It will settle down your confusing and depressing emotions very fast………
- Then you need to contact Dr. Arora in this situation………
- Sorry. We are sure you understand by now that there can be no mind power postal solution for your complex problems.
- Only a totally customized and personalized package of various mind power techniques taught to you personally by Dr. Arora can remove your various difficulties………
- Yes, surely very much. If you cannot come to Pune personally, then you can take your training online through Skype.
- The results of our online mind power training through Skype are the same as your personal mind power training in Pune. All the results depend on you and your own practice of the various mind power skills that Dr. Arora will be teaching you………
- Sure. After doing our Basic Course in Pune you get a life-membership for our Basic Group Course without any extra charges.
- To upgrade your mind power skills, you are welcome to repeat the whole or the partial Basic Group Course of Dr. Arora’s 7 MIND SECRETSany number of times any time in your life in the future………
- There are only 2 steps in solving your personal problems:
You have already taken the first and the mostimportant step. That was to take initiative and find out on the net how to go about solving your problems.
- This most crucial step has already taken you on the right path. By taking this step you have already solved 49% of your problems. Yes, you read correctly…49%!!!
- It’s because finally YOU decided that “I have to take charge of my life. That it’s high time I did something constructive to solve my personal problems. It’s my life after all. For this I am willing to take a professional help”………
- Pleasecall us at +919371019517or+919890930815 for your personal appointment with us.
- Please note that because of the availability of very limited seats in our training course only a few appointments are given in a day.
- Please note that we are here to help you to solve your problems from their roots. For this we have to give you total personal attention in our counselling and training.
- Therefore, for the sake of maintaining our very high-quality standards,Dr. Arora takes up very limited participants in our group training sessions.
- Dr. Arora, a medical doctor, is a self-realized soul and does not give any medicines or do any surgery.
- In the last 4 decades he has already helped thousands of people like you of both sexes and all ageswith various personal problems from all walks of life.
- He will help you too to solve your problems totally.
- He will personally guide you to realize your life’s big dreams through his customized and tailor-made mind power counselling and training for you………
Please CALL US TODAY on +91 9371019517 or +91 9890930815.